Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ultimate surprise ???

By Sunshine

For U day we had a blast.  P.S. We went to White Water for the very first time ever. My sister and I rode Every single water slide. My favorite ride was the mat racer. My dad always won except for 2 times when I won but the first time I went before the lifegaurd said to,Opps.

White water with dad
The brave ones at White Water

My dad, my sister, and I are the BRAVE ones we went down the drop off slide.When you go down it you go 40 mph. I thaugh my mom was a chicken, but she did go down all the others except the 4 kids ones that go 2 mp10hs. The groud was very hot there so, when my dad was walking he steped on the back of moms flip flop and brock it, so she had to by water shoes with wet money. I personly never know that they would take wet money. Now last but definitly not least  my second favorite was Ohanna falls. On it we get to go as a family. You sit in big tubes and so when we did it we my mom sat backward. Then she sat backward the rest of the times we did it ,but not 1 time my dad sat backward. I love White Water I think I like  it better than Silver Dollar City. I had so so sooo much fun there but now I have a very very very bad sun burn. U day was AWESOME see you .

No comments:

Post a Comment