Thursday, May 31, 2012

WHITE WATER!

  By: Sweetheart


         We had a Ultimate Surprise, it was White Water! We had so much fun! The first ride we went on was the Pipeline Plunge.Next ride we rode was a family one we all rode in the same tube. We all did the drop of slide expect my mom(she just wanted to take pictures the first time but after that she still wouldn't go on it)it was fun but scary. My mom said that slide went 40 miles per hour.

White water
us going on drop off slide (I'm on left, My sister is on the right)
 
Another ride my sister said went 2 miles per 10 hours.(I don't believe her it goes about 2 miles per hour.)On of my favorites is the lazy river.  Another one of my one favorites was the Mat Race (another family one)but always lost and my dad always won expect when my sister went when she didn't say GO. We also played in the wave pool but when the waves where on they did lifeguard testing. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! And that was the end of that day.


P.S.
We got Andy's
Frozen Custerd
afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment